LaunchBox Community Forums

DeSmuMe W/O Retroarch SetUp?

DevilHanzou

devilhanzou said Does anyone have a quick guide on setting up Desmume for Nintendo DS Roms without Retroarch. It plays the games fine for me but for some reason I cannot get it to work with LaunchBox on its own. Any help is really appreciated..
Just double check that when you have the DeSmume selected as the emulator that you have it pointing to the exe file. I'm currently using version 0.9.10 without issue.

Okay ya apprently I was an idiot yesterday when I changed the emulator from retroarch I just changed the path instead of adding it for some reason so it was looking for the cores. Ya just deleting it and adding it from scratch fixed the problem. Thanks for all the advice. Always helps to talk out a problem even if said problem is missing the obvious. Embarassed