LaunchBox Community Forums

Megadrive Emulator ?

dov_EL

unfortunately with retroarch when using PC engine and Megadrive it creates a conflict (I mentioned in the retroarch post) Kega Fusion It seems to have problems the full HD at full screen with Windows 10 . There are other emulators available for Mega Drive supported by Lunchbox ? Thanks

SentaiBrad said The cores in RetroArch are based on real emulators, try searching the emulator names? Or this site is really helpful: http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Sega_Genesis_emulators
Genesis Plus GX is for Wii ? :D https://bitbucket.org/eke/genesis-plus-gx/downloads

If you have a modded Wii then yes. If you go to the emulator page in LaunchBox, add an emulator. From the drop down select Kega Fusion. It will give you a link to download and you select the exe from the browse menu. I assumed you knew this and gave you the link for more alternates. If you haven't tried the emulator we suggest though then do that.

SentaiBrad said If you have a modded Wii then yes. If you go to the emulator page in LaunchBox, add an emulator. From the drop down select Kega Fusion. It will give you a link to download and you select the exe from the browse menu. I assumed you knew this and gave you the link for more alternates. If you haven't tried the emulator we suggest though then do that.
Thank you but , is possible commnand line for DGEN or Picodrive in LaunchBox ? http://sourceforge.net/projects/dgen/?source=typ_redirect

SentaiBrad said Use Kega Fusion. Again, go to the Emulator window in LaunchBox. Click add and from the Drop down menu select Kega Fusion. Browse and select it's exe. LaunchBox will fill in the Associated Platforms list and the needed command line arguments for this.
Ok thank you , now i try !!

where you have your Kega Fusion folder go to the .exe file and right click on it and choose properties then go to the compatibility tab down by the bottom are some check boxes check the one that says disable display scalling. I had an issue of this with an install I was doing on an SD card I suppose because it was on a removable drive but it would never remember the setting. On any fixed drive I've never had any issues (just in case you are using a USB flash drive or SD card) .

DOS76 said where you have your Kega Fusion folder go to the .exe file and right click on it and choose properties then go to the compatibility tab down by the bottom are some check boxes check the one that says disable display scalling. I had an issue of this with an install I was doing on an SD card I suppose because it was on a removable drive but it would never remember the setting. On any fixed drive I've never had any issues (just in case you are using a USB flash drive or SD card) .
Thank YOU !!!! FINALLY WORK PERFECT !!

• 3 years later...