LaunchBox Community Forums

Fightcade in Launchbox?

angelobodetti

FightCade is basically an emulator but it's a set of about 100 classic arcade games that it emulates and lets you play multiplayer online against people all over the world - its free - http://www.fightcade.com/. Its an .exe file. So would I load that into Launchbox as a PC game? I guess what I need is to Name it and get LaunchBox to open the .exe

If you're launching Rom files add it as an emulator. If it's a single exe that launches games internally, use the Add button in the bottom right. Add the exe and information you want about it. You can also import it or drag and drop it, but you'll need to select an emulator then edit the use of emulation out later. So since it is 1 file, I would just manually add it.

Thanks Brad - Got it imported. Any way to add the enter key into the default command line? Basically as soon as the program opens there is a little popup box that you just need to hit the enter key on before the full program loads. Is that something I could add into the default command line? Thank you!

• 7 months later...

Bringing this topic back from the dead, interested to see if the user above had any luck getting this booting from Launchbox and the steps taken.

Fightcade is an amazing program for anyone who wants to play MAME games multiplayer, would be great to be able to boot it from my machine.

Cool.  I'll work on it and see if there's anything I can figure out.  I guess the problem would be that there is a lobby you have to navigate, so just opening a rom isn't really something you do with this program.

Mouse emulation while in the lobby interface might work.