LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies videos?

kjettern

I've tried to find the answear here, but without any luck. My problem is that I don't get the option to download videos off emumovies in launchbox. I'm a launchbox premium user and I'm logged in to my emumovies account in launchbox. Do I need to be a premium user at emumovies as well to download the videos? What am I doing wrong? Thanx for answears!

Ok thanks for the answear! Does the wikipedia downloader work? I tried to find info about a game in launchbox, but it found no picture what so ever. The game is clearly on wikipedia with picture and everything, so any good reason why launchbox didn't find the info?

Wikipedia is tricky, sometimes it just won't find something or it found a different page. It could also be that it just doesn't see the image. Jason may need to go in and check to make sure everything is still working from the code side but it was never perfect to begin with honestly.

If you do, make sure to add them to the Database so other users can download the metadata! There is a full list of Guidelines if you do decide to want to start uploading your data. Other users may be working on it too so the option under tools called "Download Images and Metadata" will become your friend. Click a system, then a game in that system, then Ctrl + A to highlight all of the games then use that option under tools to re-run the metadata process. https://www.launchbox-app.com/forum/games-database-news-and-updates/moderator-guidelines#p15363