LaunchBox Community Forums

Cant get Dreamcast to work

DragonKnight

Well it all depends on what you're doing. The game could be a corrupted rip, you could be loading it wrong, you could be missing the proper BIOS files, it could be the emulator. Have you watched our YouTube channel by any chance? I've got a Dreamcast tutorial there and you can get there by going to the link in my signature.

SentaiBrad said Well it all depends on what you're doing. The game could be a corrupted rip, you could be loading it wrong, you could be missing the proper BIOS files, it could be the emulator. Have you watched our YouTube channel by any chance? I've got a Dreamcast tutorial there and you can get there by going to the link in my signature.
SentaiBrad said Well it all depends on what you're doing. The game could be a corrupted rip, you could be loading it wrong, you could be missing the proper BIOS files, it could be the emulator. Have you watched our YouTube channel by any chance? I've got a Dreamcast tutorial there and you can get there by going to the link in my signature.
Thanks il give the video a look is there a way to send a picture through here that way i can send a pictur of the files that the folder contains?

SentaiBrad said Yes you can easily use imgur or the "img" button when making a post. I would ask you give the Tutorial a watch first though to see if you've got everything correct. I cover a few things in that one.
I cant seem to find the video on your page i also friended you on google if you might want to talk over voice?

SentaiBrad said Ok then. Sorry for leading with that, but without much info I have to assume the user hasn't seen the tutorial's. So then my next questions are, GDI, CDI and what emulator are you trying to use. Like Derek was saying, some may not be good choices.
I have a GDI file and im on the demul emulator

DragonKnight said
SentaiBrad said Then it sounds like you are missing the BIOS or have the wrong ones.
Do you think you can fallow me on twitter so i can send you the picture of the file?
Everyone uses the forums just fine. The same process there would be the same here. Take the screenshot, upload it to Imgur or somewhere and copy the link or click the "img" button above where you type a post here on the forums and put the link in there.