LaunchBox Community Forums

filter games with no images?

jenova

Until a solution is added officially I have been manually selecting all games without covers and adding a custom tag called "cover" and giving it a "no". Then I hide them all. That way when i feel like searching for individual covers I can show hidden games and filter by the "cover" custom field.

• 2 months later...
BlackSol said Until a solution is added officially I have been manually selecting all games without covers and adding a custom tag called "cover" and giving it a "no". Then I hide them all. That way when i feel like searching for individual covers I can show hidden games and filter by the "cover" custom field.
Can I ask how you did this? I want to do the same but with over 2,000 mame games there has to be a way to go through them easily and not just go through row by row and select the ones that don't have an image. Thanks!

kmccb23 said Can I ask how you did this? I want to do the same but with over 2,000 mame games there has to be a way to go through them easily and not just go through row by row and select the ones that don't have an image. Thanks!
Unfortunately the only way I know of is row by row. At least you can CTRL click to select multiple games and then bulk edit to set the custom field and the hidden attribute at the same time.