LaunchBox Community Forums

Problems when editing the grid in the "Edit Emulator" dialog box

Pacman56

First of all, I wish to say that I just love LaunchBox/BigBox and didn't think that I would ever migrate away from HS but this FE is so great that I did. Kudos to Jason and Brad! Now, I would like to report a small bug (with version 6.2) and hope this is the right place to do it. If now, please let me know. While managing my emulators (Tools > Manage Emulators > Double-click on my emulator > Click on Associated Platforms), I tend to use the clipboard copy and paste commands when editing the "Default Command-Line Parameters" cell for each new row I create in that grid. The problem is that when editing the "Default Command-Line Parameters" cell and storing its content into the clipboard, the content of the entire row (the 3 columns) is copied rather than the content of the cell being edited. Consequently, when pasting the value on a new row into the "Default Command-Line Parameters" cell, one has to remove the extra text that comes from the "Associated Platform" and "Default Emulator" cells. This is not a big deal but I just thought it should be reported. I can't wait for 6.3 and its new features to be released.