LaunchBox Community Forums

Launch BigBox on secondary Monitor

Rastan101

• 3 months later...
On 2017-3-15 at 5:42 AM, Jason Carr said:

Big Box already has the option to always launch on a specific monitor.

Yes it does but the startup video for Big Box still opens on the main screen which is highly annoying, hope it will be implemented soon so the startup video will be played within big box and maybe not VLC? I use monitor + TV setup and would love to see this done. Im only tested this so far for Windows games but when launched from Big Box they still launch on the main monitor instead of TV. I tried solving the issue by moving my Windows Media Player window to the TV so it opens there and then selecting the Video Player in options to WMP hoping the startup will open in WMP on TV but it still uses VLC and VLC is my main player on main monitor. Also tried redirecting startup.mp4 to WMP but then it doesnt work at all. Maybe it would be a good idea to do as Steam Big Picture works. When u enable it it changes primary monitor to that one set in settings and then when quits it reverts it back.

Edited by GTXMike