LaunchBox Community Forums

Problem Launchbox

jhdezi

Dear. I have the premium Launchbox the latest version on a machine with professional win7 32 bits. By charging the roms it does so without any problem, but want to play from Launchbox not open them. It gives the impression that is open but close, if run from the emulator Launchbox bypassing the open without any problem. What I can do? I have installed updates win7, directx 9c framework. Any solution please, thank you.

Do you have the 175 MAME set of games in your MAME roms folder? And you imported the games properly under the "Arcade" system and used the MAME Importer? Opening and closing generally means the game is bad or the BIOS are wrong. If you cdownloaded a MAME 175 split or merged set it is possible that you just didn't use the proper MAME Importer in LaunchBox and are trying to launch a game file that you aren't supposed to launch.

check routes ... in the folder rom mame rom emulator not have any inside if not that importo with Launchbox, I get correct import, the Launchbox displays ... but you can not play is open and closed now the mame emulator that I use is that I get to download the launch.

friends. any idea to solve this problem. something I forgot to say is that first instance , everything worked well but I had Launchbox you uninstall and install the premium and the problems started. any ideas?

Making multiple threads wont help. Also, if you removed your License.xml file (the only way to "remove" premium) this would have no effect on anything you are doing. However, if you are saying that your Premium features are suddenly gone then either you have Anti Virus software that is removing files or you are accidentally in a different install of LaunchBox. What exactly are you trying to do though? I apologize, but it is a bit hard to understand you, but I want to help. You have MAME .175b, and I assume you have the MAME .175 split set of games. Did you import these games under the System name "Arcade"? It should automatically use the MAME Importer and change the names of the games automatically. From there it would then scrape EmuMovies and the LaunchBox Games Database.

I'm not trying to eliminate the premium , if not rather you uninstall and became an Install , Indeed I have emulator the mame175b , and is installed in the default folder , also in c: // I have a folder name emulators inside Does c : // Emulators / mame and C: // Emulators / SNES and have another folder c: // rOM / mame and C: // rOM / SNES That's my structure . and clear link with electronic games. Greetings .

I had seen the video , and perform the same steps. I'm not trying to eliminate the premium , if not rather you uninstall and became an Install , Indeed I have emulator the mame175b , and is installed in the default folder , also in c: // I have a folder name emulators inside Does c : // Emulators / mame and C: // Emulators / SNES and have another folder c: // rOM / mame and C: // rOM / SNES That's my structure . and clear link with electronic games. Greetings .

Bump* Did you link the roms folder path inside the mameUI? Inside mame you should have a file named mameui, open it and a window will popup, go options - directories and browse to the location where your roms are!