LaunchBox Community Forums

Wheel Art and how to apply it in Bog Box

Modex100

Hi All, Apologies if I am being dumb here, but no matter what I try, I cannot get the wheel in big box to display clear art logos when selecting a machine. I have tried putting the art work everywhere there is a clear art folder and still no luck. Ive searched the forums and youtube, but just cannot get the artwork to display, does it have to have a specific name, id there a specific place for bigbox wheel art. Any help would be really appreciated, Ive figured out 98% of everything I want to do with this awesome front end, but this has got me so frustrated. Thanks in advance Smile I just realized I made a rather embarrasing mistake in the title of this post and cant edit it or delete the post, major apologies, meant to say "BIGBOX" not "BOG BOX"

Hi @Modex100, my guess is that you just haven't switched views in the platforms list. Go into the options and map a key or a controller button to Switch View. Then you toggle between the views with that key/button. That's under Keyboard Mappings and Controller Buttons.