LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch is Not Loading

Dreamwarrior77

Ok I totally already watched this earlier today but noticed also that the snes default options are now different. It does not default to bsnes it uses snes9x next instead.. I left that option alone though as it seemed fine.

So yes I am still having this issue unfortunately.

This is the default parameter:

-L "cores\snes9x_next_libretro.dll"

Should work though right?

Edited by Dreamwarrior77

Ok then you have something else not right in Launchbox. A common problem is in the edit emulator window, check and make sure that the "Extract ROM archives" box is NOT checked. Also in the "Associated Platforms" tab make sure that the name in there matches the platform in the left hand column of Launchbox.

Awesome that is what it was.. the names did not match, instead of Super Nintendo Entertainment System I had labeled it Nintendo Super NES..  I did not seem to see it though when I added the platform or emulator or whatever so I just typed my own.

I forget which it was but it didn't seem to be there when added, but super famicom was there though.. someone might want to double check that..