LaunchBox Community Forums

Messed up

Styphelus

Ok thanks. Not sure how that worked. 

Just one more question, I've been adding the game flyers under the flyer category. Should they be added under front cover instead? These are are to be used as game covers after all.

I still have about 20 more games to add to Taito and all of the Daphne games as well. 

Edited by Styphelus

4 hours ago, Styphelus said:

Cebion, are you in any way involved with the Games DB? If not, do you know who takes care of it?

I'm one of the moderators =)

Jason is the main developer, kirsten is the community manager and helps with the ticket system.

If you have any sugesstions feel free to add them here 

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/issues?status=new&status=open

:edit

Jason of course not justin lmao 

Ps. Kids dont write when you didn't sleep xD

Edited by Cebion

I uploaded a few more Taito games. I still have another 20 or so to add to the DB (been busy with real life). However I noticed that there's a duplicate for Nicktoons Racing (one has artwork, one has not). I marked it for deletion.

Daphne Laserdisc will be next on my list. Still cleaning up and gathering all the flyers I can. Emumovies has a few but some are in bad shape so i won't be using those. 

There should be an easier way to add games to the db. The current way is too time consuming.

• Like 1