LaunchBox Community Forums

Storing Videos on a separate Harddrive

Cody0

8 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

Go to tools and then manage platforms then you will have to change to paths for all of your platforms manually and individually

All my games are already on the other harddrive with paths outside of the install folder. The games are there but the videos are still in the Launchbox install folder. How do I move the directory for the videos outside of the Launchbox install folder, while keeping Launchbox in the same place?

Edited by Codeman

The path is down at the bottom of the image in red this is the only way to move the videos out of the LB as far as I know. I think you mistook what I wrote you will not be moving LB or  any of your games you have setup just your videos or whatever other media you want to move 1st image is incorrect use the 2nd one

VideoPath.JPG

VideoPath1.JPG

Edited by DOS76

1 minute ago, DOS76 said:

The path is down at the bottom of the image in red this is the only way to move the videos out of the LB as far as I know. I think you mistook what I wrote you will not be moving LB or  any of your games you have setup just your videos or whatever other media you want to move

VideoPath.JPG

Sorry for my stupidity I've got it now. Thank you!