launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 02:59 AM Posted Wednesday at 02:59 AM 15 hours ago, goofers said: Maximum Force https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10873-maximum-force Maximum Force https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10873-maximum-force 2 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 04:03 AM Posted Wednesday at 04:03 AM 16 hours ago, goofers said: Mass Destruction https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/results/mass destruction?searchText=Mass+Destruction Mass Destruction https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/results/mass destruction?searchText=Mass+Destruction 2 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 02:38 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:38 PM On 9/22/2026 at 1:10 PM, goofers said: Mass Destruction https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/results/mass destruction?searchText=Mass+Destruction Mass Destruction https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/results/mass destruction?searchText=Mass+Destruction 2 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 04:40 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:40 PM On 9/22/2026 at 1:07 PM, goofers said: Marvel Super Heroes https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10872-marvel-super-heroes Marvel Super Heroes https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10872-marvel-super-heroes 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 04:48 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:48 PM On 9/22/2026 at 1:07 PM, goofers said: Marvel Super Heroes https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10872-marvel-super-heroes Marvel Super Heroes (Japan) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10872-marvel-super-heroes 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 04:57 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:57 PM On 9/22/2026 at 12:58 PM, goofers said: The Mansion of Hidden Souls https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2299-the-mansion-of-hidden-souls The Mansion of Hidden Souls https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2299-the-mansion-of-hidden-souls 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 05:15 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:15 PM On 9/22/2026 at 12:42 PM, goofers said: Last Gladiators_ Digital Pinball https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5997-last-gladiators-digital-pinball Last Gladiators_ Digital Pinball https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5997-last-gladiators-digital-pinball 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 05:15 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:15 PM On 9/22/2026 at 12:45 PM, goofers said: The Legend of Oasis https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3888-the-legend-of-oasis The Legend of Oasis https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3888-the-legend-of-oasis 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 05:26 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:26 PM (edited) On 9/22/2026 at 12:42 PM, goofers said: Last Gladiators_ Digital Pinball https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5997-last-gladiators-digital-pinball Last Gladiators_ Digital Pinball https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5997-last-gladiators-digital-pinball Edited Wednesday at 05:27 PM by launchretrogirl2562 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 05:31 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:31 PM On 9/22/2026 at 4:39 PM, goofers said: Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons text needs to match the logo White with red 2nd Edition https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/18660-al-qadim-the-genies-curse This one, without a better version of source material I won't even try. Too much hassle with all the fiddly bits in it. 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 06:00 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:00 PM On 9/22/2026 at 12:39 PM, goofers said: Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 06:49 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:49 PM On 9/22/2026 at 12:39 PM, goofers said: Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx 2 1 Quote
seaview59 Posted Wednesday at 08:17 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:17 PM 2 hours ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: This one, without a better version of source material I won't even try. Too much hassle with all the fiddly bits in it. here's a high res scan, if it helps 2 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 08:20 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:20 PM 2 minutes ago, seaview59 said: here's a high res scan, if it helps Thanks Seaview for the assistance...I did already find one on ebay https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hJgAAeSwC0ZqmsBG/s-l1600.jpg but this one is even better ☺️ 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 09:14 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:14 PM On 9/22/2026 at 4:39 PM, goofers said: Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons text needs to match the logo White with red 2nd Edition https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/18660-al-qadim-the-genies-curse Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons text needs to match the logo White with red 2nd Edition https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/18660-al-qadim-the-genies-curse 2 1 Quote
goofers Posted Wednesday at 10:32 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:32 PM Thanks you guys, launchretrogirl2562 and Seaview59 for all the hard work and effort you have put into this forum over the last wee while, it is really appreciated we have contributed a lot of time and effort into this site thank you for your hard work.. I hope more people join in and take some of the load off, I have used up all my charity with retro feel for him with all the requests this year what a decent person put in a lot of time respect cheers mate! 👍 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Wednesday at 10:40 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:40 PM I don't even know how many clear logo's I did from since I started. Judging from the comments it must have been plenty 😃 I like doing them, it helps the LB community, the tool (Launchbox/bigbox and gamesDB) and it also helps my own library with getting better detailed logo's. So win win all the way. Thanks for the appreciation though❤️ Whenever I'm in your neck of the woods, feel free to buy me a pint or two of beer😉 2 Quote
CresentFresh Posted Wednesday at 10:50 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:50 PM About 2200 give or take a few since last September 🫡 1 1 1 Quote
goofers Posted Wednesday at 10:51 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:51 PM (edited) 11 minutes ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: I don't even know how many clear logo's I did from since I started. Judging from the comments it must have been plenty 😃 I like doing them, it helps the LB community, the tool (Launchbox/bigbox and gamesDB) and it also helps my own library with getting better detailed logo's. So win win all the way. Thanks for the appreciation though❤️ Whenever I'm in your neck of the woods, feel free to buy me a pint or two of beer😉 Don't worry about that man you have been a good help since my mate Robin passed, never really been able to get on with these sets since. I have been working on this for over 10 years.. I have been all over the world and had some hectic stuff go on in life. thank you for everything and your dedication, your money would be no good if we were out mate what a guy Edited Wednesday at 10:52 PM by goofers 1 Quote
CresentFresh Posted Wednesday at 11:32 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:32 PM Eyra - The Crow Maiden (World) (Digital) (Aftermarket) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/163650-eyra-the-crow-maiden 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.