Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Gameon100 said:

can u try find better quality ones. Cause i have no idea if I get all small characters correct with these small versions

  • Like 1
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gameon100 said:

Sakura Taisen Online: Paris no Yuuga na Hibi

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/96558-sakura-taisen-online-paris-no-yuuga-na-hibi

I did my best, should pass the all clear I reckon. I did use a different cover, so colors are more vibrant.

SakuraTaisenOnlineParisnoYuuganaHibi.thumb.png.4c6650ebd02dcd471bf3fd9b14503e39.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1
Posted (edited)

Watched youtube video with latest amiga games, (and c64), and downloaded two of them on itch io.
Also saw they are in the gamesDB, without a clear logo, so just made them.
Like these kinds of textbased adventures from the wee old days 😉

The Voyage of the Beano

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/445586-the-voyage-of-the-beano

TheVoyageoftheBeano.thumb.png.524e76a9f3385bfcb96881577e46df41.png

And made the front and 3D Box

TheVoyageoftheBeano-3Dbox.thumb.png.b7f19160f56b3f49857801e2ee19203f.pngTheVoyageoftheBeano2Dfront.thumb.png.567fa9008c0c0dfff1dc52bfca4f1c8f.png

Edited by launchretrogirl2562
  • Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...