launchretrogirl2562 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago (edited) The Secret of Barron Wood https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/441778-the-secret-of-barron-wood https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/441782-the-secret-of-barron-wood Edited 15 hours ago by launchretrogirl2562 2 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago (edited) Mystery City: The Fortunate Fortuneteller https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/425197-mystery-city-the-fortunate-fortuneteller https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/425518-mystery-city-the-fortunate-fortuneteller Edited 15 hours ago by launchretrogirl2562 2 Quote
CresentFresh Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Dottie - Dreads Nought (World) (Homebrew) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/154658-dottie-dreads-nought Quote
CresentFresh Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Extra Innings (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3399-extra-innings Quote
CresentFresh Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago F1 World Championship Edition (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/31655-f1-world-championship-edition Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago @CresentFresh : I did notice on the gamesDB that the 3D Box has no 'fanart' option. Cause mine are really fanart. Most of them are based on the actual art of the game ofcourse, and seeing as they are homebrew will probably never get a real spine...but for instance...the voyage of beano, the top of the ship was missing so I added one, for the BARRON, I had GROK complete the lower part of the forest. But yeah, just so u know. I don't think anyone would mind having the 3D boxes for the homebrew games😉 Thanks for adding them. 1 Quote
CresentFresh Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago @launchretrogirl2562 Not a problem at all. I don't mind doing it. Just doing what i can to help out. Thanks. 1 Quote
_Besli_ Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago On 9/22/2026 at 7:05 PM, launchretrogirl2562 said: Guardian Heroes https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2267-guardian-heroes OLD VERSION: NEW VERSION: Alternate logo: 1 Quote
_Besli_ Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I made some logos for this series: Alternate: Alternate: 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago 1 hour ago, _Besli_ said: I made some logos for this series: Alternate: Alternate: Looks very good Besli. Thanks for making these.☺️ One very minor minuscule point...try to always remove the Trademark signs. So whenever u see a circle with TM in it....remove that as well. Or the R with a circle...remove that as well. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.