Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

@CresentFresh : I did notice on the gamesDB that the 3D Box has no 'fanart' option. Cause mine are really fanart.
Most of them are based on the actual art of the game ofcourse, and seeing as they are homebrew will probably never get a real spine...but for instance...the voyage of beano, the top of the ship was missing so I added one, for the BARRON, I had GROK complete the lower part of the forest.
But yeah, just so u know. I don't think anyone would mind having the 3D boxes for the homebrew games😉

Thanks for adding them. 

  • Game On 1
Posted
1 hour ago, _Besli_ said:

I made some logos for this series:

c436a324f315a953852d7f7bce927581.png

8df2b2a69b193d5419c5eb982e091145.png Alternate: e44ccd611bb85e85c486879a2ea45f33.png

c41d818cab869505d2a9b7a0e0ea7c2c.png

655fc2a71a184c2edac18f6ea2cb7417.png Alternate: 5c1413d4966b5985608f53aa3ecadabf.png

efadc169062bef208e0e33ac552b6986.png

Looks very good Besli. Thanks for making these.☺️
One very minor minuscule point...try to always remove the Trademark signs. So whenever u see a circle with TM in it....remove that as well.
Or the R with a circle...remove that as well.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...