LaunchBox Community Forums

SOS Sharp X68000 Setup

matebox

Oh shit. I was actually thinking about doing a guide on this last night and maybe I will type one up today but I will just warn you right now it's going to be an evil, nasty mess. For single disk games it is somewhat straight forward but for multi disk games which there are a lot of on the system be prepared for a lot of manual work getting it setup in Launchbox.

I will just leave this with you for now while I get prepared for this guide. I use MESS to do the emulation with the command switch "x68000 -flop1" in Launchbox.

22 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

Oh shit. I was actually thinking about doing a guide on this last night and maybe I will type one up today but I will just warn you right now it's going to be an evil, nasty mess. For single disk games it is somewhat straight forward but for multi disk games which there are a lot of on the system be prepared for a lot of manual work getting it setup in Launchbox.

I will just leave this with you for now while I get prepared for this guide. I use MESS to do the emulation with the command switch "x68000 -flop1" in Launchbox.

Thanks friend !!!:-)

??? tutorial the you do when

??? is not considered do not understand why games wonderful has is a system that

;-)... automatically discs on 2 starting the games how to make nice to understand It would be

?works well Mess

??? mess retroarch on It also works

Thank you!!!

Edited by lordmonkus
Cleaned up the formatting.

• 6 months later...