LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies integration

MesonW

A little while back I had an issue with my Emumovies subscription, whereupon it was cancelled and then reinstated.

Since then it appears that I cannot download movies any more via LaunchBox  (Version 6.9-beta-20 on Windows 10 64bit Home).

I have my details entered into the Options window and clicking Test results in "Successfully logged in to Emu Movies". The same credentials also happily allow me to log into the Emumovies website. However, when I attempt to edit a game and Download Images/Media, only images and audio are found. I have tried this deliberately with two games I knew previously had movies (Alien Crush and Aero Blasters on TurboGrafx-16), where they only disappeared because I changed the games' Platform from "TurboGrafx-16" to "PC Engine TurboGrafx-16" (which is incidentally configured to 'Scrape As' TurboGrafx-16).

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Will