LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Etertainment System issue

latin625

Hi,

I have over 200 games in my NES folder, but want to be able to run Virtual Joystick (Vjoy.exe) before each game is launched. I know how to launch the .bat and end the .bat, but I dont want to have to add it to 200 games one by one.  

I dont see how I can edit the emulator to run and kill the task like I can on each individual game.  The option is not there!  Can someone help me run and kill the vjoy.exe task for the emulator?

On 9/25/2016 at 1:35 PM, latin625 said:

I know how to launch the .bat and end the .bat, but I dont want to have to add it to 200 games one by one.  

I dont see how I can edit the emulator to run and kill the task like I can on each individual game.

What method are you using to do this currently? An "additional app"? There might be a way to create a bat to launch Vjoy and then launch your emulator, I'm not sure.

What are you using Vjoy for exactly and in combination with what emulator? I wouldn't think you'd need Vjoy if you're using Retroarch.