LaunchBox Community Forums

New Theme

Maddoc1007

A New Theme i am currently working on i call it SciDoc, i hope to have it uploaded in a week or so.  So far i have the 5 platforms done and the Coverflow and Coverflow with Details, 3 of the platforms have Scrolling Data and Notes they are Platform Wheel 1, Platform Wheel 4 and Text List With Details, While Platform Wheel 2 and Platform Wheel 3 have Scrolling Notes.  Platform Wheel 3 will come with both Scanlines and no Scanlines, while Text List with Details is for showing of your Best Platform Fanart,

The two Game Views done so far are Coverflow with a little extra, while Coverflow with Details will come both Skinned and Unskinned.  I hope you like what you see so far.

Welcome to SciDoc.

Screenshots in Platform Order followed by Coverflows.

PV1.png

PW2.png

PW3.png

PW4.png

TLWD.png

CF.png

CFWD.png

Edited by Maddoc1007
spelling
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a video of my new theme it will be a few days before i upload it as am waiting on a computer accessory to finish it all platform and game views have been finished as well as BigBox screen and options screen skinned as well as music popup.  Sorry for the poor quality and the bad lag as my computer does not like recording software, i hope you like what you see.

• Like 1

Here is a video of the 11 GameViews in my New theme SciDocwhich take account for the new views added, i apologise for the bad quality as my computer doesn't like recording software.  Also sorry for the delay in uploading the theme as i am awaiting @Jason Carr to fix Wheelsgameview1, 2, 3 which broke the coverflow in the last beta however it works perfectly fine in beta 15 as you can see from the video i am also awaiting further folder support in the theme images/platform for user designated folders so i can add a folder there called marquee if Jason that is possible.  My theme is completed in both flavours for all and will upload as separate 4.3 and 16.9 when Jason lets me know when fixes are done (as after all he is only one man who works his socks off).  I will start the Vertical Default theme immediately these items are fixed.

• Like 1