LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox asking for wrong drive

Malvolio

My Launchbox is on the C:\ drive along with the emulators. The roms are on an external drive (labeled T:\) when trying to launch games I get repeated errors saying it cannot find the D:\ drive and asking to create directories.

There isnt even a D:drive and when I check the emulator directory they are pointing to the correct location except this program decides it arbitrarily should be on a non existent drive letter.

*edit forgot to mention its happening with multiple emulators. I have deleted config files in the affected emulators but it still keeps trying to move directories.

Edited by Malvolio

Q1 yes they were imported from their permanent location on the external array.

Q2 I checked and then re-browsed to their location on c: drive I set them up myself this is the first install so I had to find them all manually.

Q3 One of the emulators had a cfg file from prior use but I had deleted it.

The fact that its multiple emulators has me perplexed. Not to mention this is the initial install and I put all the emulators in manually and the computer does not even posess a D:\ drive