LaunchBox Community Forums

HS Database like Solution in LB?

Chris Kant

Hi together,

is there already a HS Database like solution in Launchbox? Something where we can see if the Set is really complete if I want to? or similar to the Database thing? I don't want just put the games in to Launchbox and hope that I have all games together... I am a kind of collector as well :-P

and now where my complete Hyperspin Windows PC did an suicide I would switch over to LB, but only if there is a solution or a soon will release solution there.

Guys, thank you for your answers to this

Well currently I think that is the only way to get auditing but I could be wrong as I don't audit and there may be other tools I also don't use Rocket Launcher beside basically learning to get it to work. You could also add your games set LB up in RL audit the games there but never actually change any of your emulators to use RL so LB would be setup in RL but RL wouldn't be setup in LB basically.

Edited by DOS76