LaunchBox Community Forums

Images/Media

djwar

There isn't a set order for the images per-se, but it is awkward that an image showed up in the wrong category. I'm personally not seeing that, but I haven't checked every game either. When you click the blue text in the top right to go to the Database entry for that game, is that Prototype image on the Ninja Gaiden page? I doubt it, but if it somehow is, then that can explain a lot (but then open up questions on who approved that or if there is a bug). I am also curious if your install was created before the XML split (LB 6.8 or so), and you've since been updating. I'm hoping it's a more simple answer, like a potential corruption issue as that can be more easily fixed, and not some awkward bug, but I have no clue. Is that Prototype image also in the Genesis folder labeled Ninja Gaiden?

15 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

Is it not scraping the right name? Is a game attached to the proper ID and it still wont download properly? If so, I don't know... I can ask Jason and see if he knows.

Yes, the name is correct and id is directing me to this link

http://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/18248

And as you can see in the ninga gaiden image above, the only options are, fanart, logo and screenshot...