LaunchBox Community Forums

Magazines/Comics Platform Stylized Clear Logos

JaysArcade

586a0ef3424ab_JaysArcade.thumb.png.22fe8bf25b2a6150302fa8f13902dfc7.pngMagazines/Comics Platform Stylized Clear Logos

View File

I was trying to find a clear logo (wheel image) for a magazines platform I built but I realized there is not much to choose from out there. Not one to wait around for something that will likely never come, I went ahead and built a few images from scratch. Hopefully I made enough that anyone can download the zip and find one that works for them. These logos are a little different than the stuff most people are looking for so if you have found your way here, hopefully something here will work for you. I created several in an attempt to give you guys some choices.

Open the zip and find the image you want to use for your comics, e-reader or magazines platform and rename the image to match the name of your platform.

The image needs to go in Launchbox -> Images -> Platforms -> [platform name] -> Clear Logo. Delete the old logo (if present) and refresh your image cache in Big Box.

File contents:

• Book Kart.png - A Mario Kart Stylized Clear Logo
  • Bookshelf.png - A Mario Kart Stylized Clear Logo
  • Comics.png - A Mario Kart Stylized Clear Logo
  • Magazines.png - A Mario Kart Stylized Clear Logo
  • Media Kart.png - A Mario Kart Stylized Clear Logo
  • Luigi Bros Bookshelf.png - A Mario World Stylized Clear Logo
  • Luigi Bros Comics.png - A Mario World Stylized Clear Logo
  • Luigi Bros Magazines.png - A Mario World Stylized Clear Logo
  • SEGA Bookshelf.png - A SEGA Stylized Clear Logo
  • SEGA Comics.png - A SEGA Stylized Clear Logo
  • SEGA Magazines.png - A SEGA Stylized Clear Logo
  • Sonic Comics.png A Sonic the Hedgehog Stylized Clear Logo
  • New Super Luigi Comic Logo - A New Super Mario Bros Stylized Logo

Magazine clear logos.png

Comics inspired.jpg

Edited by JaysArcade
Updated files
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Evil_Orko said:

I've been considering putting the Nintendo Power magazines in there eventually, so thanks!

I thought about making one styled after the Nintendo Power logo but couldn't find a suitable font that was free. I'll keep looking for one. If I can think of any more styles like that, I'll try to add to the collection.

• 2 weeks later...