LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with Cemu

Cody0

You just need -g, -f is for fullscreen. Don't forget to check the descriptions and pinned comments from myself. Sometimes, like in this case, there was an update a few days after the tutorial that now requires the -g command, and I did post that info in the description. There's always info for the tutorial in there.

I do not know what I am doing wrong here, I have tried the -g and -f switch.
But no luck. I have two systems that I've been working on the past few days, one launchbox and the other Hyperspin/Rocket Launcher(which I have setup many a time).

Anyway I have had zero problems setting up any of the emulators/platforms until Cemu.
Possibly my brain is just a damn jumbled up mess from jumping between the two, I am not Dean Martin drunk or anything... yet. 

I obviously cannot launch cemu from LaunchBox and my Play and Configure are grayed out.
I have checked my paths, yelled at the wall.. ridiculed my children. Still nothing. 

This is on Cemu 1.7.0

Has anyone had any problems with that build? 
I do not have Cemu on the hyperspin setup being it's for a friend and the last hyperspin I ever do. I am absolutely content with LaunchBox/BigBox, It's made my life a bit easier.

Sorry for the rambling post, been up way to long.
I just cannot figure out what the hell I may be doing wrong.

Thank you. 

Yes I sure did.

7.5-beta-4.

And no path.

A bug in a beta does not bother me in the least, the fact that I not notice the absence of the path multiple times does.. only a fool such as I. 

Thank you for the quick reply, it truly is appreciated.  

Of course, update to the latest beta, click on a game and Ctrl + A to highlight them all. Delete them (make sure you're in your Wii U path), and if you have delete roms turned on, make sure to say yes then no. Re-import the Wii U games, but unchecked all of the image boxes for the LaunchBox Games Database and EmuMovies. Don't uncheck the box to not use the LBGDB, just the media. Should import a lot faster and your media will re-attach automatically.

All is working great. This damn launcher is an absolute pleasure to work with. 

Many a night Hyperspin caused me to cry myself to sleep, this is such a welcome change.

Now to search the forum to see if  I can get cemu to actually exit with the automation instead of just minimizing.

You are right, it should not be happening... and it's sort of not.

I tried six games this morning, well now zelda does not exit, just goes to a window. as did all the others except mario kart.

The first time I ran Mario Kart (of the morning) it exited out, so I tried it three other times. After that first time it just goes down to a window.

I ran them full screen as the shaders compiled and once windowed as the shaders compiled then went to full screen, just to see if maybe that had something to do with it... Nothing.

It's a mystery for the ages.

It's not a big deal, Just odd. I will try to dig up a script.