LaunchBox Community Forums

BigMess...I hope someone can help me figure this

nemesys

I think LB is trying to find the roms at launchbox/games/arcade, I tried changing the arcade settings with note++, changing all the lines to the right path like I was advised, however I thing it's not working. There are a couple games that I left in this folder and they work. What am I doing wrong? Should I try a fresh new install and then overwrite the right files and folders? This is crazy...

200_s.gif

Yea, that means associated files are missing. Either BIOS or Parent roms, and it looks like parent roms. At this point, I would say to call it on that set, and either re-download or update. MAME is on .181, soon to be .182, so there's lots of updates. I would say to download a new version or which ever you want and import again, fresh. If you do download again, just remove the old MAME files completely. Don't merge, don't combine, just replace all together.

Well, finally today I fixed everything up. I ended up changing to a diferent mame version uifx0.159 audited roms, and set LB with that default emulator. And it worked! FInally, I was so depressed not being able to run my Arcade with bigbox, and it makes such huge diference! Thank you so much brad and lordmonkus fot your valuable help. Many blessings, here my Arcade :D

DSC01766.JPG