LaunchBox Community Forums

Region on Custom Images

toffah

Hi.

Not sure if I am missing an option somewhere, but I've been adding a few box images to my files manually by dragging and dropping to the details window (which works great by the way)...

However, the images are moved to the root folder of the cover type (i.e. "Box - Front/"). I was wondering if there is any way to get these to automatically move to the relevant region subfolder. e.g. if I drag and drop an image onto a Japanese game, the image will be created in "Box - Front/Japan".

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work with this software.

~ Chris.

I think those folders are only used from the Database currently, because on the Database images can have regions attached to them. A user can't filter and show a specific region yet, but yea. You can drop the images in to the folders manually, and it will save you a lot of time. The images need to either match the game name in LaunchBox or the rom files, or you can try and follow the LB naming convention. The sub folders should automatically pick things up too.