LaunchBox Community Forums

Video Clip stop during playing game

Hi there, I have imported successfully my steam games in to Launchbox and I have the following questions

1) When I choose which game to launch the video clip of the game start to play. How can I stop this clip from playing hen I launch the game?

2) How can I exit BigBox with a single key stroke or combination? Is this key customizable?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Hi @03397; the video isn't supposed to resume, of course. Are you using Windows Media Player for your video playback engine?

Yes Jason. I think I am using Media Player since I have not changed any settings and the VLC is not installed. So whatever are the default settings, I am using the default 

On 1/24/2017 at 11:00 PM, Jason Carr said:

Actually, the default these days is VLC and it comes with LaunchBox. Can you check what your setting is set to in Big Box under Options > Videos > Video Playback Engine?

You were right the default video playback engine is vlc and that is what I have set...

It seems that when I hip to launch the game the video stops, but after  I logged on again to steam the movies restarts again.

Edited by 03397