LaunchBox Community Forums

Legend of Zelda, The - Mystery of Solarus Game Media (PC) (Fan-Made)

Riffman81

Legend of Zelda, The - Mystery of Solarus Game Media (PC) (Fan-Made)

View File

Media Pack for The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus for PC! Inside the archive you'll find:

Box Art (2D + Alternates for NTSC and PAL Regions)

Manual (In French)

Clear Logo

Still Snapshots (Game Play and Title)

Standard Video Snap (MP4)

1080p Video Theme (MP4)

All artwork made/modified by or compiled by Riffman81 (unless otherwise noted here). Enjoy!

• 3 months later...
Can you upload it here or on the HS forums? I would like to setup this game and see if its any good.

Sure can! I'll post it when I get home from work tonight. As for the game being any good, I personally think it's great! But I'm a big LTTP fan anyway so that may have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Dont wanna ask for too much, but can u upload your Megaman Super Fighting Robot theme also. Your one of the few making art for these fanmade and hacked games and a lot of them deserve the love. Ive pretty much used all the art u have uploaded here since the games u pick seem to be more of what i like. So thanks for taking the time to make em and please dont stop.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bain408 said:

Dont wanna ask for too much, but can u upload your Megaman Super Fighting Robot theme also. Your one of the few making art for these fanmade and hacked games and a lot of them deserve the love. Ive pretty much used all the art u have uploaded here since the games u pick seem to be more of what i like. So thanks for taking the time to make em and please dont stop.

Feel free to ask for whatever you want. If I've got it, I certainly don't mind to share with the community. I don't upload to the HyperSpin site much these days since I've made the switch to LaunchBox/BigBox. I have a thread here at LB for custom art/themes for hacks and fan-made games, also @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT has made/compiled a lot of custom art as well and also makes great theme videos. The HS themes are attached. Do you have access to the EmuMovies FTP?

Mega Man - Super Fighting Robot (Version 1.0.2).zip

Legend of Zelda, The - Mystery of Solarus (Version 1.11.0).zip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bain408 said:

Yea i have access to emumovies ftp. thanks again, these are excellent

Welcome! The reason I asked about FTP access is in case you want any other themes in the future, I'll just stick them in my folder on the FTP and you can grab them from there :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...