LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox issues with Cemu

Flintz

Hi there!

I'm having issues with Launchbox and Cemu. When I go to play a game, it just opens Cemu, but doesn't open the game itself. I tried Cemu outside of Launchbox and it launches games perfectly with no issues.

Has anyone had this problem? Is there a setting in Cemu that I need to implement that will enable Launchbox to open the emulation AND game?

Any assistance with this will be appreciated!

Thanks!

It's something that the Cemu dev team did. Some emulators have complicated commands, some don't need them at all. In the Wii U tutorial that I did, it wasn't even a thing yet. The day after the tutorial, they released the version of cemu that required the -g command. It's been required ever since for us.

Ahhh ok, that's why I was confused. I watched your video (they're awesome by the way! Thank you so much for them!) and I didn't see you have anything in the command line. 

Again, thanks so much for your videos. They are absolutely amazing and immensely helpful. I've made a dedicated emulation PC as an inspiration from them!

Sweet! I am very happy to hear that. I will sometimes put a lot of extra info in the descriptions, or as comments and pin them to the top of the video. It's a pain in the ass sometimes, but in situations like this, unless I remake an entire video for one extra line, it's just generally hard to keep up when things can move so fast sometimes. That's not to say I wont also remake tutorials, I've done that plenty of times, but when a majority of the tutorial is still good to go... it's hard to decide what to do.