LaunchBox Community Forums

Download does not send email

klillas

Hallo,

gmail. I created this user account after my failed download attempt, and that worked just fine. Got an activation link over email for my user.

I tried it now also (some 10 hours after). It is still not sending a link.

I go to "Download" and enter my email, it says "Thank you, please check your email for the download link".

Waited for some minutes now, no link is sent :(

Greetings,

Kim

Update:

I checked the other email (hotmail) I mentioned, and that did actually receive a download link some 7 hours after I tried it yesterday evening. No idea what's up with that, but now I am downloading the installation so thanks a ton =)

Quite sure I will go premium considering what I've heard about this tool so far!

Greetings,

Kim

Having the same issue -- maybe something is wrong with the mechanism that sends the download link, or you guys ended up on a blacklist somewhere?  I'm using gmail, and the email hasn't shown up in my spam or inbox.  It's been about 10 to 15 mins since clicking the link.

UPDATE:  It just came through... took about 2 hours. O.o

Edited by Clavius

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, this seems to be a rare issue, but an issue nonetheless. Email is unfortunately a finicky beast and we're doing pretty well with it, but every once in a while someone does run into an issue. Looking at our email stats, it looks like around 3% of the emails end up getting delayed. Anyways, if you run into trouble, please email us at support@unbrokensoftware.com and we can send you a link. :)