LaunchBox Community Forums

CineMaddoc

Maddoc1007

@BakerMan Yes but its the changing platform name that's the bug, do a  ctrl a all games in a platform, do a bulk edit and change platform name, set no scrape, then it goes into a different category (as with PGM), now go tools, manage platforms, change the platform to scrape as arcade, do a refresh image and platform will completely dissappear @Jason Carr.

Edited by Maddoc1007

@Jason Carr Bakerman suggested that i change the name of my platform in order to see the IGS Polygame Master Video in the download, as i was already in the platform in LaunchBox i clicked on a game and did a Ctrl + A to select all, i then right clicked, edit and proceeded to change platform name (as i had it named PGM) to IGS Polygame Master.  When i had this completed i went to the sidebar and noticed it wasn't where i had it under Platform Category Arcades, so i checked the rest of the Categories and found it under Handheld which isnt where i wanted it.

I checked to see if the platform video would show up it did under download platform video, I then went to the toolbar in Launchbox, Tools, Manage Platforms, clicked on its new platform name IGS Polygame Master in order to change it back under the arcade platform category but changed scrape as Arcade (as that is what me and Bakerman were talking about and must have stuck in my head LOL) instead of change platform category at the bottom of the edit platform and hit ok.  

I went back to the sidebar and noticed now that the platform wasnt showing up anywhere.  So i next scrolled down through all the games and found the IGS Polygames, i went back to the toolbar and refreshed images and then scrolled through the games again now all the Polygames were gone and when i went to the toolbar mange platforms the entry for Polygame Master was there but showing no games.  

Later i went to the backup folder and replaced the igs Polygame Master xml with the backup xml  and deleted all other copies in case they had corrupted for the platform and all my games were back with a fresh reboot of LaunchBox, hope this explains it well enough thats all the steps i took.

• 2 weeks later...