LaunchBox Community Forums

Redownload Video's Manual?

Ted777

Hi, I was testing out LaunchBox before I upgraded to premium.  I already added most of my games to the library and downloaded the boxart etc from Emumovies automatically.  Now that I'm a premium owner, I want to automatically download the videos and manuals for the games in my collection. Is there something I can click to have it go through and download only those?  I only see the download metadata and media button, which downloads what I already have...thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Yes the download metadata and media button in tools is what you want, just uncheck the media you don't want to download, so uncheck everything except for manuals and videos.

You'll want to click on a Platform on the left, click on a game, Ctrl + A, then go to Tools -> Download Metadata and Images so that way you only update a platform at a time, so that way you know you're only updating a specific platform.

Edit: Make sure to select the second option when it asks you how you want to download everything.

Aah, thanks for your help guys.  I had missed the manual and video checkbox on the second window that pops up for EmuMovies (I didn't see those options on the first menu).  Also, not sure if it helped, but I restarted LaunchBox, which provided me more options (videos and manual) on the second option.  I tried again after the responses you guys provided saying it was in fact on this menu.  Hope this helps others.

Summary:

After upgrading to premium, when you update media and metadata, the options for video and manuals show up on the 2nd checkbox page.  Restart Launchbox if you didnt see it the first time around (I could be blind).

Thanks again everyone.