LaunchBox Community Forums

Resolved - Strange issues and approvals in the database. - Informational

alissongamer

I want to report something very strange. For some days now I like to make Super Famicom to add incomplete information, better quality images or that do not exist. The strange thing is that the game that nobody has edited yet, but by "coincidence" one day when, when the games that I dictated are still in moderation, it appears to me also as the same I had already done, that is, the impression of That someone else is not approving as my edits and is picking up how information and images they use for their own edit person.
I am not here to compete with anyone else about collaborating more, but the fact is that this is waste of time and unnecessary work.
I wish some master moderator could check this out.

Well, the Famicom platform shouldn't actually exist, we're still waiting for them to be merged so that there is only 1 platform. A lot of the moderators have discussed this actually, and it seems that they're rejecting the changes, most likely for this reason. If stuff has been fully rejected, you should see the reasons for each item that the mods need to give you. We would love your submissions, so don't get their actions wrong, they're just acting according to everything we've discussed. As long as your submissions follow the Submission and Moderator Guidelines, then there is no reason to reject it, other than the platform is wrong. Please keep making your changes, but under the SNES platform instead. This is something that has already been decided, but there hasn't been enough time to merge all of the platforms that need it currently.

10 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

Bem, a plataforma Famicom não deveria realmente existir, ainda estamos esperando que eles sejam mesclados para que haja apenas uma plataforma. Muitos dos moderadores discutiram isso na verdade, e parece que eles estão rejeitando as mudanças, muito provavelmente por esse motivo. Se o material foi totalmente rejeitado, você deve ver as razões para cada item que os mods precisam dar-lhe. Gostaríamos muito de seus envios, então não faça suas ações erradas, eles estão apenas agindo de acordo com tudo o que discutimos. Desde que suas submissões sigam as Diretrizes de Submissão e Moderador, então não há razão para rejeitá-la, a não ser que a plataforma esteja errada. Por favor, continue fazendo suas alterações, mas sob a plataforma SNES. Isso é algo que já foi decidido, mas não houve tempo suficiente para mesclar todas as plataformas que precisam dele atualmente.

Just correcting my mistake, I explained myself wrong, it's not about a Famicom platafotma, but what I mean is that I made changes to SNES games that were without information, and while they are still in the process of approval appears to me to accept changes Performed by another person in the same game, as if a certain person was seeing what I changed and was trying to change before.
I'm not saying anything, just finding it strange. I'll send some prints to explain it better.

For example in this image shows a game that I added information recently, but some time later appeared for me to approve modifications and images very similar to the ones I added, and my changes have not been approved yet.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil.

Sem título.jpg

So moderators work on a queue, and moderate things in order. Some mods could be farther ahead than others, but when they catch up they'll see it, and if the info is correct, which I think it is, then a 3rd one will approve it and it'll be good to go. 3 Mods have to approve or deny (3 in any direction), and then it can take up to 24-48 hours to make it in to LaunchBox. We don't have too many mods, and they donate their time, so it should be approved eventually.

Also, I love Super Sentai if you couldn't tell by my name. ;)

• Vlansix changed the title to Resolved - Strange issues and approvals in the database. - Informational