LaunchBox Community Forums

GBA Core seems to have crapped out

Bedwyr

So per another thread I was trying to import Super Mario Advance 1. Did so successfully, but tested a few GBA games and noticed that the audio has now decided to lag. I've had the system working fine before, so I'm not exactly sure what changed.

Right now I'm using VBA Next with some custom control changes. I experimented with audio delay, pushing it to 96ms and then back with little help. I tried doing a default VBA M config and have the games running super slow.

Does anyone have a good PC core and config setup they can lend me? I'd like to try a known baseline and see if that works best before spending lots of time trying to troubleshoot.

edit: Just FYI my home setup is  hefty PC build using a haswell i5, 1060 GTX, and 16MGB of ram. This should not be a performance limited problem.

Edited by Bedwyr