LaunchBox Community Forums

emulators that confuse me

Emulation_Guru

45 minutes ago, fromlostdays said:

Big Fish, and pop they probably bought and installed the games. Amiga CD32, just use fsuae, I think. Just have to locate the right bios. I'm not sure about pinball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ok ill try it i found some stuff i haven't seen in years nor on anyone's setup... God this never ends lol... do we ever get to play any of our massive collection?!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RetroGaming said:

do we ever get to play any of our massive collection?!

Not really lol  For me its all about the nostalgia, the awesome old artwork and the history behind the systems, im a total atari 8 bit and zx spectrum, nut but honestly only rarely play the actual games.

Edited by zannyuk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, zannyuk said:

Not really lol  For me its all about the nostalgia, the awesome old artwork and the history behind the systems, im a total atari 8 bit and zx spectru, nut but honestly only rarely play the actual games.

lmao love the feedback I am a Final Fantasy nut and if I don't play soon ill burst.. goes off to emulate more...

• Like 1

Its not a total waste of bandwidth though, Ive younger children and a properly configured, with artwork and looking good Launchbox does make them want to play on it. 

My 4 year olds favorite system is Genesis, older kids more into Gamecube/Wii emulation which i don't actually have on my own machine, probably because its a clunky old laptop that barely emulates ps1 at full speed, but 16 bit and below is all good :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zannyuk said:

Its not a total waste of bandwidth though, Ive younger children and a properly configured, with artwork and looking good Launchbox does make them want to play on it. 

My 4 year olds favorite system is Genesis, older kids more into Gamecube/Wii emulation which i don't actually have on my own machine, probably because its a clunky old laptop that barely emulates ps1 at full speed, but 16 bit and below is all good :)

that was too funny... amazing even if you got buy new laptop it will sill be outdated due to how fast windows and software evolves and changes

What sucks for is when I have a friend over to show off, I'm like pick any game, literally any game made in the last 30 years. They pick one, usually an easy one, and I'm like got it! The moment is short lived though because I go to launch it and then remember that oh I've been tweaking that system and never finished so it errors out for whatever reason and I look like I'm full of shit about having all this stuff working.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fromlostdays said:

What sucks for is when I have a friend over to show off, I'm like pick any game, literally any game made in the last 30 years. They pick one, usually an easy one, and I'm like got it! The moment is short lived though because I go to launch it and then remember that oh I've been tweaking that system and never finished so it errors out for whatever reason and I look like I'm full of shit about having all this stuff working.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I been emulated the Apple II just not through retroarch or mess etc... and because im a perfectionist i won't show my setup to anyone until it's 98% functional lol...