LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Famicom Disk System

Dubbloseven

Hey everyone. Just wondering if you guys would be able to use or interested in some Famicom Disk System Boxes. I completed a set recently (115 or so were already available) for my Hyperspin setup.

I have used and appreciate LaunchBox, and the entire community having fun with gaming and emulation. I have been following posts and lurking for sometime :) I will post them at the end of the week

hopefully, if anyone is interested in using them here. Im not a pro media creator, was just a fun project to fill in some holes and check out a system I hadn't played much before. The few missing are for 

a few adult Unl games I won't play. You can rename and blank (Unl) box for those anyhow if you have those games. Give a shout anytime, Im hanging out here, on the hyperspin forums or youtube.

Same User name on all 3. Thought some gamer's might enjoy them here as well, since I'm able to share them.

Pro Wrestling - Famicom Wrestling Association (Japan).png

Super Mario Bros. (Japan).png

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan).png

BaseBall (Japan).png

• Like 3

are you referring to; or looking for a clean cut out "wheel set" i don't think there is one available to the community that I know of. If you are looking for a clear template of the disk or cart

I can send you that. You can also try to google "Nintendo Famicom Disk System Transparent" and see if the image you are looking for pops up, and just save that. Or photoshop an image

on to a transparent background. I don't create or make wheel sets to share usually, sorry, I spend too much time gaming :D and there's people with far better photoshop skills than me ;) 

I did cut out some Disks (carts) for my wheel but not the best quality. just cut and paste real quick til something official is available. Playing Hearthstone tonight !!! maybe a few other games

Sure, I'd like the Famicom image :)

I have to say that I actually do not have original media that I might make a logo... I have never owned any part of the FDS materials (or the F for that matter :) ) Anything I make I make using materials from the Internet; I'm not sure how the community feels about people uploading materials that are not strictly their own... Having said that, a Google Image search for "famicom disk system logo transparent" and  a download of the image with Disk-Kun in it (actually from the Metroid Wikia, which like the other Wikias is a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike site), and a quick hop into GIMP to drop shadow it, will see you right.

Sorry I can't be of more direct help, sorry if I got your hopes up.

Edited by EazyCheeze1978