LaunchBox Community Forums

MUGEN INSIDE OF LAUNCHBOX?

Emulation_Guru

Just now, angelobodetti said:

I used to hate it. Then I figured it out. Now it's amazing. Fade screens, bezels and universal pause completely change an Arvade experience. Check my video if you haven't seen any of those features. 

oh i had to figured it out using hyperspin but i hate it lol.. LaunchBox was my first emulation wife and my mistress BigBox so i'll stay sleeping with those 2... erm i mean...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RetroGaming said:

that's just sick man even for you..

Hedonist for sure. No regrets. And you don't even know the half of it.

Incidentally @angelobodetti, I just set up and launched a mugen game through launchbox through rocketlauncher. Just make sure your exe is set to use an emulator in Launchbox, then set it up in RocketLauncher like you would any other PC game / exe using PC Launcher and edting the system module settings to point to the exe. If you need more explicit instructions just let me know. You will have to do this for each individual game, so unless you're really married to the fade and pause features, I'd almost say just let LB launch them. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fromlostdays said:

Hedonist for sure. No regrets. And you don't even know the half of it.

Incidentally @angelobodetti, I just set up and launched a mugen game through launchbox through rocketlauncher. Just make sure your exe is set to use an emulator in Launchbox, then set it up in RocketLauncher like you would any other PC game / exe using PC Launcher and edting the system module settings to point to the exe. If you need more explicit instructions just let me know. You will have to do this for each individual game, so unless you're really married to the fade and pause features, I'd almost say just let LB launch them. 

Do you have a bezel for it? I have it launching with fade, but can't get a bezel to work. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Do you have a bezel for it? I have it launching with fade, but can't get a bezel to work. 

Thank you. 

Uhh, for that you should head over to the RL forums. I don't use bezels at all. Secondly, I'm guessing it's a hard system to get that working since you're essentially launching individual programs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk