LaunchBox Community Forums

House of the dead 2 won't run

johnnyskullhead

Just now, SentaiBrad said:

Oh, yea, I didn't think to ask the platform. Demul does require a decent PC.

:) Sorry didn't mean to jump in on a thread I hadn't commented on, but it was in the latest feed. I saw tablet and just assumed. Hopefully he will get back to you.

29 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

:) Sorry didn't mean to jump in on a thread I hadn't commented on, but it was in the latest feed. I saw tablet and just assumed. Hopefully he will get back to you.

No, please don't worry. We are a community, and these are public posts that anyone can respond to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SentaiBrad said:

No, please don't worry. We are a community, and these are public posts that anyone can respond to.

Lol, totally agree. I just thought I jump in when I saw the Tablet thing in the activity feed. I saw these roll through last night, but I use nulldc so ignored them. I Just didn't want to take away from anything anyone else had already said previous as its for a emu I don't use. So I ducked in then out.

4 minutes ago, johnnyskullhead said:

I would try it on nulldc but I cannot get it to work 

LOL. ok then. I had the opposite problem a while back, demul was always about 5fps for me if that, I switched to nulldc and everything worked fine. As I said further up though if you can run Dolphin, you may want to check out that compilation disc. If you have a original wii remote and a cheap sensor bar......