LaunchBox Community Forums

Resolved - What happened to my stats in the GamesDB? - Informational

Nielk1

I had 121 clear logos uploaded in the past but I notice that now my approved changes is 0?

Even weirder, it says my proposed changes number 3, but I only have 2 current proposed changes.

Did something in the database break?

Edited by Nielk1
Title clarification

Nothing is wrong and all submitters are seeing the same. It's all to do with ongoing work on the database. Apparently, it helped for the database devs to temporarily remove these old changes and they will be restored eventually. Anything that was still in moderation was not affected, only stuff that had been either approved or rejected. Nothing has been removed from the actual database itself.
See here for more information.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/34289-db-continuous-development-thread-v1-beta-thread/#comment-211685

• Like 1

@spycat Thanks much!  I looked around the forum and I didn't catch that topic.  I was looking for staff topic opening posts that would notify of the issue and wasn't digging into the topic comments.  Is it safe to add new logos/data right now while this work is going on?

• Vlansix changed the title to Resolved - What happened to my stats in the GamesDB? - Informational