LaunchBox Community Forums

Import option "Big Box Cinematix Theme Video"??

ckp

Just now, DOS76 said:

I'm pretty sure it is the platform videos made by NYNY77 and Bakerman and maybe even the individual games ones made by them and cid also

I was afraid it might really be something like that, so I never check that box off thinking it might overwrite something I already use. This seems like a confusing place for this, or at least the way it's presented seems confusing to me.

@SentaiBrad, I don't have a screenshot right now but you can't miss it if you just import a game by drag and drop and look at the last item where you select which art you want (like box front, clear logo, etc).

3 minutes ago, SentaiBrad said:

Oh yea, that's what it should be. Game theme videos vs gameplay videos from EmuMovies.

Oh, then now it's even more confusing if it pulls from EmuMovies, since this checkbox is not even on the dialog for EmuMovies art selection, it's on the dialog before that one for LB DB.

I just meant that it's the Game Theme videos from our server vs any video from EmuMovies (I believe). I honestly haven't ran that part of the importer. The Platform videos are done in a different area (Tools -> Download Platform Theme Videos). I do believe they are edited theme videos instead of straight gameplay, or instead of straight gameplay it's gameplay in an edited, packaged video.