LaunchBox Community Forums

Switch Possibly hacked

neil9000

2 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Yep its a good time to be a retro gamer!!

Totally agree. Oh, and I forgot to mention Xenia's dev's fundraising for a new graphics card (which, as I type, is funded by 118%). I'm uncertain about Patreon's long-term detriments in the emulation scene, but right now? I'd love Xenia to get one too based on how much it's helped CEMU and RPCS3. 

• Like 1

I just decommissioned my wii u yesterday and though I've never done it before, thinking about trying to hack it. Would be awesome, watched vids, it looks easy. My question though is does it have to stay offline if I install the home brew channel? Tangentially related

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have my wii u hacked just needed a few files on a sd card. I have a hard drive plugged into it and run all my games from that. I personally have mine always offline. But the hack I use can be initiated from the home screen, so its a normal wii u until I launch "haxchi" which then launches into the homebrew channel, where you can run emulators or install games from the sd card. :) 

• Like 1