LaunchBox Community Forums

Every time I use the launcher, whether adding game titles to the collection, or syncing from the launcher to the site it comes up with the error

Could not retrieve filter values: internal server error. I am on windows 8.1, I do not believe this to be a hardware error. I really do not know much about this program, other than the game titles I see in the ps2 section. 

ewrebertbertbertb.PNG

The Games Collection feature on the Database needs some real love, the entire Database does sadly. So, currently, if there are issues going on it could still be those. Jason does want to get them fixed, but he is the only developer.  We also got hit pretty hard with our server in the last few days, and could still be that; A combination of it all?

Just so you know, the Game Collection portion has nothing to do with LaunchBox or Big Box running correctly, it was an added thing Jason was making quite a while ago, and then people said that isn't what they wanted from him, so you could ignore it if you'd want.

10 hours ago, Fangadora said:

Did this server get attacked like the Kiss servers? Also are there tutorials on how to use this program, and emulators? I am rather new to this kinda stuff?

That's a 69 video playlist of how to videos that @SentaiBrad Has created about how to setup various different systems and features.

Edited by neil9000

@SentaiBrad, I know that, sad to see you go. I have watched ETA for a while now as well, so was a known quantity to me and he does a good job. I wasn't however going to say watch these 69 videos, ETAPRIME did a good job. That would be disrespectful. So thanxs @SentaiBrad for all your hard work in making these videos, people will be watching them for years to come, and probably still bugging you with questions. lol.