LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade Playlist Videos

InfinityFox

I've found James Bakers videos for playlists like Irem Classics and Cave but notice that the ones downloadable from the link below, do not contain some of the updated versions of the videos shown at the start of Jame's thread. Any idea where I can get these?

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/11-game-theme-videos/?page=2

The capcom classics and Cave videos for instance are shown in one of the latest vidoes showing off BB/LB

Strange!! I imported Mame a few hours ago and asked it to create play lists during the import process eg. Arcade classics, Daphne etc and when I select Tools/download platform/playlist videos, all it shows in the download window is my platforms that I setup the traditional way, but no playlists??

Any ideas? Running the current beta as of today

That is still weird though when I did mine the whole list was alphabetical so Cave was up near the top of my list not separately at the bottom. I know Jason fired up a new server a couple of days ago because we have been seeing a lot more traffic recently, so maybe we are having some teething issues.