LaunchBox Community Forums

Unsure if I won the give-away!

Clock

Hey, I entered the give-away and I saw my name in the list of winners, but I haven't received an e-mail, even after checking spam.

Unless I didn't win and someone with the same name also entered, which would be bad luck XP

Thanks for reading!

On 18/3/2017 at 2:35 AM, Clock said:

Hey, I entered the give-away and I saw my name in the list of winners, but I haven't received an e-mail, even after checking spam.

Unless I didn't win and someone with the same name also entered, which would be bad luck XP

Thanks for reading!

Same happened to me, I found myself on the list but I just recieved one email with the video update :(

Hi guys, just finished responding to everyone. All the emails went out and there haven't been any problems at all; it's just that first name and last initial is relatively common, so in every case so far it's been because someone else won instead of the person who thought they did (not fun to give out that news lol). But we don't want to cause any privacy issues either, so there's really no better way to do it.