LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform Games wheel lag/not smooth

ilucifer

I would but I'm not for 2 reasons.

Your bitbucket issues requests state.is shit. I'd get no where.

Second reason is it's not my problem. I now know how to force populate.

It's a problem for devs and moderators who have to deal with displeased customers.

If you really cared you'd do something.

I don't anymore and have done more than should be expected of me to help educate others here on this issue.

Edited by syntax_X

I don't think his behavior is abusive.    He's trying to be helpful.  It seems all  too common to point the finger at the customer on these boards.  This is the problem i was originally responding to.  I'm far from computer illiterate and i have the writer of the software telling me i probably just don't know how to use the software.  There are legitimate problems here that people are trying to bring to attention and are continually told it's their fault.  But maybe we are just all "out of our element".  What could we know about software development ?. 

If he wants to helpful he can post a bitbucket ticket since that is where @Jason Carr will see it instead of a random post in a random thread that he won't see. And it is abusive when he just resorts to calling it "shit" and acting like an ass about it.

No one said you don't know how to use the software. We only pointed to a thread with some helpful tips to improve performance because many of us around here do not experience these performance issues that a small handful of people are having.

I am now locking this thread because there is nothing else constructive to be added to it and it will degrade in civility.

• Like 1