LaunchBox Community Forums

Filtering MAME titles

thraxlol

Hey guys, I imported my MAME games and used the built in importer to elect not to import fruit machines, mechanical etc.. then part way through the import i killed it, deciding to come back to it later. Now later on I re-did the import and I never got the option to select what I did and didn't want to bring in, and it appears to have imported everything.

Now that it's all imported, is there a way to re-run the tool and tell it to dump/hide/delete the machine types I don't want?

Thanks!

Not really your best bet is too remove all the games from that platform and re-import them. Are you using MAME as the emulator?  If so the option to exclude those categories should come up if they don't you can always use the back button to find the chechbox Force using MAME metadata on the Would you like to specify any custom options form.

• Like 1