LaunchBox Community Forums

FBA 029739 Help

InfinityFox

I followed Brad tutorial on setting up FBA, using the collection he refers to in the video. I imported this a while back but never configured the controls. Today I thought that I'd do this and I'm a bit stuck. 

Firstly let me say that I'm using a Xbox 360 pc controller and have this running from a wireless dongle.

I see that in order to map controls you have to load a game, which I have done. This is where Im a little uncertain on how to continue. 

So I select player one and then I'm given a number of options: joystick 0-2, x arcade, hot rod. If I'm looking at mapping 2 Xbox controllers will I use joy stick 0 and 1?

I've read somewhere that you have to configure each game and the mapping is not universal, is this true?

Lastly, I can't seem to get the games to run full screen, any help with this would be much appreciated

fba.pngThe error I get when running FBA is as follows, but I think this is the error Brad mentions in his video, but will post it just in case it is what's stopping me from going full screen

Capture.PNG

Edited by InfinityFox

Unfortunately I no longer have the stand alone version of Final Burn installed so I cannot double check the settings I had but I do know that the issue you are having is a video settings issue.

Is there a specific reason why you are using the stand alone FBA over the Retroarch version ?