LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Playlist Media Request

Hi All - I am miserable at anything video editing related so I figured I would ask the community...

I have a few custom Playlists that I would love to have a proper video for:

- Super Mario Collection
- Street Fighter Collection
- Mortal Kombat Collection
- Mario Party Collection

I do not have proper videos for the above. For Super Mario Collection I was hoping I could find a nice "Evolution of Mario" video on YouTube, but I couldn't. The nicest video I have is James Bakers Mario 3 theme video, but that is specific to Mario 3.

Similar story with Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat - I was hoping for an "Evolution of..." type video online but am using the Street Fighter 2 theme and Mortal Kombat 3 themes.

With Mario Party I just have some crappy game play video.

I also have Playlists for The Simpsons (which I am using James Baker's Simpsons theme) and Ninja Turtles (which I am using the TV intro that I grabbed from YouTube).

Any help would be appreciated - I know there are some Hyperspin Themes out there but they aren't recorded and aren't 16:9.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm really surprised Super Mario hasn't been done yet! I myself wouldn't mind having that as well. I believe Street Fighter is being worked on and it seems like I read something around here about Mario Party as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk